The Village is home to the Heritage Center Museum, a 1902 house that was home and office to a local doctor; an 1840 log home that is furnished with appropriate items depicting pioneer life; the train depot of Sylvania that dates back to 1858 and was in service until 1956 and is the oldest existing depot in Ohio; a reproduced 1850 timber frame barn that houses the blacksmith shop; a reproduction of an authentic Quarry Stone Schoolhouse that originally stood in the village is on its way to completion.
The Sister City Garden and Gazebo, celebrates the alliance with our Sister City of Woodstock in Ontario, Canada.
The Historical Village buildings and grounds are available for small social gatherings including teas, luncheons, bridal and baby showers and more. Visit a variety of retail shops in the Historical Village.
Group Tours welcome by appointment.